Sessions range from $150 to $250 depending on length and type of treatment. Cash, credit cards, Square, Paypal, Zelle, Venmo and HSA cards are accepted for payment of services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee assistance benefit plan. I currently accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem EAP
- Aetna PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO
- Federal BCBS
- Prominence Health Plan
- United Health Care PPO Choice Plus
- United Behavioral Health
- UMR PPO
I am NOT a Medicare or Medicaid provider. If your insurance plan is not listed, I am willing
to see you on a cash pay basis and will provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance
company for possible reimbursement.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance carrier the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the co-payment per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need prior authorization before scheduling a therapy appointment?
Cash, Zelle, Venmo, major credit cards and HSA cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 business hours in advance, you will be charged an $80.00 no show/late cancellation fee.
Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday.